The Pasta Bowls
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
- Cathy M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars14 hours agoperfect!
fabulous!Was this helpful?
- Kathy G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoPasta bowls
Very generous size! Could easily double as serving bowls for a small family.Was this helpful?
- Mike L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoLove our pasta bowls
Great for more than pasta. We use these all the time. Great texture, weight and size.Was this helpful?
- Kelly I.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoBest bowls
As I never eat Pasta, I thought that I wouldn't really need these....turns out you can use them for so much more than just pasta! They work perfectly for salads, curries, stews, etc!!! Highly recommend these lovely bowlsWas this helpful?
- MaryVerified ReviewerRated 5 stars3 days agoPerfect pasta/entree bowls!
I just received my order of the Midnight Blue pasta bowls today. They are gorgeous! I've already used one for my salad for lunch and it was perfect! The salad looked beautiful, and eating it from this bowl was so easy, compared to a flat plate! I plan on having pasta tonight just to inaugurate the set. I can see using these for all kinds of meals. Shipping was perfect, and all arrived in great shape. I highly recommend!Was this helpful?