The Dinner Plates
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
- gregory w.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars14 hours agoChris and Greg
We love the plates, mugs, pasta bowls and cereal bowls. We will be ordering more in the near future.Was this helpful?
- David A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent plates!
The colour really shines here - makes food pop right off the plate.Was this helpful?
- Kathy G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoDinner Plates
So nice! Ordered a bundle. My daughter chose these for her bridal shower registry. She loves them!Was this helpful?
- Karen B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoLove , love, love!
I ordered a set of plates after using them at my daughter's place. They are stylish and nicely weighted. Worth every penny!Was this helpful?
- jason p.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat quality
My wife is a big fan of fable products. I am very impressed with the quality and styleWas this helpful?