Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
- Warren J.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoRaving review
Love the feel, the look and the dimensions!
Quality is top notch!Was this helpful?
- Anastasia M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 days agoGorgeous set
They are gorgeous. I’m in love with this whole collection.Was this helpful?
- Jewel Vestbom P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoNicely made
They're a nice product but not what we needed. Unfortunately they came up in a search for a sake set. Thanks Google :-( But they're very nice, BIG, cups, if that is what you are looking for .Was this helpful?
- Kathleen S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoThe perfect size!
These cups are the perfect size, they fit nicely in my hand and they look great!Was this helpful?
- Tamsin P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoThe best morning coffee cups
These cups are adorable. I use them every morning for coffee ❤️Was this helpful?