Dress the table in pure, high quality Belgian linen. Equal parts elevated, laid-back, and long-lasting, it’s durable enough to love for years—and gets softer (and better) with each use.
- Naturally durable and made to last
- Fits comfortably over a 6-8 person table top
- Woven in Belgium from fine European flax
- Absorbent, lint-free, and machine washable
- Comes with one piece
100% cotton label
Crafted in Belgium
Designed in Vancouver, BC
108 in. x 69 in.
Our linen is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 104°F (40°C) with mild soap, avoid chlorine bleach
- Line dry when possible, it’s better for linen and the environment
- Dry on medium heat, and avoid over-drying (note that linen may shrink up to 3% in the dryer)
- Iron slightly damp linen with steam, preferably on inner face of the fabric
100% Pure Linen
Crafted at a fifth generation family-owned mill in the heart of Europe’s historic flax region, our linen is woven from fine Belgian flax—one of the strongest and most sustainable natural fibers on earth.
- Jacquie M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoLovely Tablecloth!
Colour is lovely- more of a “ greige” or soft gray.Was this helpful?
- Jill L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoExcellent
Fabric thick and luxurious. Washes well and edge stays essentially totally flat. Love it.Was this helpful?
- ASnyderVerified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoCloth
BeautifulWas this helpful?
- Danielle Lam K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful Tablecloth!
This is a beautiful tablecloth that I’m looking forward to using over the holidays. The linen is thick but very soft and silky, the size is generous and the colour is a lovely soft grey.Was this helpful?
- Natalia S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars7 months agoBeautiful quality
I love our new table linen - the sizing is generous and the quality is evident!Was this helpful?