Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
- Jodi B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoThe best mugs
We absolutely love these mugs. They are our go tos. We will be buying more.Was this helpful?
- Karen B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoGorgeous Mugs!
The shape and feel of these mugs is out of this world.Was this helpful?
- Mike L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoMy wife’s favorite
We have a full set of dinnerware and enjoy it all for its beauty and feel. We almost didn’t get the mugs, but I’m glad we did. They are the perfect size and weight.Was this helpful?
- Erika C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoStunning, sparks joy
I love love love these mugs - drinking coffee out of these mugs truly sparks joy. I love the smooth finished bottom and the way these mugs are shaped. Obsessed!!!!!Was this helpful?
- Kelly I.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoLove this mugs!!
10/10Was this helpful?