The Dessert Plates
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
- Karen P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars15 hours agodessert plates
love them!Was this helpful?
- Serena W.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars19 hours agoPerfect size and shape
These are perfect for any type of dessert - I've already used them for cakes and cookies. I love that each plate is unique and the speckled pattern livens up the plain white. I have had so many compliments on my entire dishware set.Was this helpful?
- Aimee B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars21 hours agoTiny and very useful
So cute and small but I find we use them most frequently! I just had cheese and crackers in it for a snack. Love these.Was this helpful?
- Tracy M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars21 hours agoWonderful dishes!
They are the a great size and each plate feels like it is a unique piece made by handWas this helpful?
- Julie R.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayLittle Fable plates
I had been using my medium Fable plates for desserts and such. And they were nice, but really too big for the job. These little plates are not heavy and perfect for snacks and cake.Was this helpful?