The Dinner Plates
Simple and elegant, The Dinner Plates can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
10.75 in. diameter
0.75 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Alison P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoUse these every night
We replaced an old set of dinner plates that we'd been using for 15 years. I love them and I'm very tempted to buy another set so we have enough for when guests come over :)Was this helpful?
- Gisele S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agogisele Sherburne
They are beautiful I love themWas this helpful?
- Sandra B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoDinner plates
Love themWas this helpful?
- Willies K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove the dinner plates!
We are really enjoying our Fable dinner plates, they add a bit of fanciness to everyday meals! They are solidly constructed which you can feel. We have been using them for months now and they very durable and still look brand new!Was this helpful?
- Tim D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoI am working on the guestlist
I bought dinner plates thinking, wow, dinner with friends! Who will I invite and who wants to eat hot dogs with me anyways?
I get so nervous though...
The plates are fantastic, and I want to show them off.
But if one of my guests refuses mustard on said hotdog, well I'm afraid I will power bomb them through a table.
In this economy, one thing I cannot afford is powerbombing guests through tables and then having to replace the table. Inflation has raised the price of tables 7.1%, but powerbombs remain free, just ask.Was this helpful?